This camp mixed things! At HoL we don't mind getting dirty and making messes! We spent most of the week in the backyard making potions.
In this week long camp we:
- Mixed baking soda and vinegar;
- Mixed milk and food colouring to see what happens;
- Mixed oil and water or tried to!
- Made slime ~ fluffy and regular slime;
- Made our own drinks ~ using sprite, water, fruit & ice cubes;
- Made ice cream;
- Used baking soda and vinegar to make a painting (or two..);
- Make a bubble wand and mixed our own bubble mixture.
- We had a 'potions' lab ~ where the children mixed whatever they wanted, with the supplies they have been given. First we went out and about to collect things to put into our potions....
We decorated a pencil to record our potions and we made our own magic wands.