Ahoy! Wannabe pirates and mermaids found adventure at the HoL Pirate & Mermaid Arts and Craft Camp!
- Learned how to talk like a pirate;
- Worked our our pirate names;
- Made and decorate a spy glass;
- Made a pirate hat and/or a mermaid crown;
- Made an eye patch and/or some mermaid jewelry;
- Made and decorated a treasure map;
- Decorated a box to keep all our treasures in;
- Collected treasure on the beach (and painted a rock to add to the rock snake on Kew Beach!);
- Made pirate and/or mermaid glitter slime;
- Learned how to make invisible writing;
- Excavated treasure from ice;
- Made a parrot;
- Made and floated some boats in a foil water channel.
We were out and about doing all things pirate & mermaid related, and we collected treasures from our local beach.